Be Smart : Take Your Business Online
3.4 Billion people who use the internet today can become your customers. Grab this incredible opportunity!
Every day, more and more people are adopting the internet. This opens up a whole new world of opportunities for the companies to expand their business. As per Google, companies using internet marketing services can expect 2.8x better revenue growth. Do you need more reasons to start digital marketing?
Ad Spends Are Shifting
From Traditional To Digital Marketing
Business owners and marketing heads of companies across the world are realizing that investment in digital marketing can get them more ROI than traditional channels of marketing like advertising on print media, television and radio can. This is causing a shift in their spending patterns.
They are now allocating a larger part of their spends for digital marketing. The share is going to go up even further. If you want to spend your marketing budget wisely, you will have to also look at the returns that you will be getting from every dollar spent. So choose our internet marketing services, and get the best results that you can expect.
Digital Ad Spends in 2016 (%)
(Ad Spends in billion USD)
Inbound Marketing Is The Way Forward
Inbound vs. Outbound ROI
By Marketing Spend
- As many as 75% of the 3957 marketers surveyed prefer Inbound Marketing over Outbound.
- 3 out of 4 marketers prefer and inbound approach to marketing.
- Inbound is the preferred marketing method for all small and medium businesses (that spend less than $5 million a year), due to the better optimisation of spends and the control they will have on the where they spend it. Companies that spend less than $100,000 on marketing annually, are four times more likely to practice inbound marketing.
- Inbound campaigns achieve higher ROI than outbound. This holds true across different company sizes and budgets.
- Every company surveyed was three times as likely to see a higher ROI on inbound marketing campaigns than on outbound, regardless of marketing spend.
- Leading marketers recognize that inbound is a long game. Companies that continue the journey are more likely to see their leads and sales go up.