Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Officer / Manager
The candidate will be responsible for handling the Search Engine Optimization activities for our clients as well as for the various websites owned by us.
There is 1 position available
- At least a Graduate.
- Fluent in speaking and writing in English. This is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Google Search Console, Google Webmaster tools, Google Trends, Moz, Alexa and other SEO tools.
- Proficiency in Keyword Research and Search Term optimization.
- Preparation of Reports (with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, MS Excel or any other tool.
1 – 3 years, preferably in a digital marketing agency.
- Development and execution of SEO strategy
- On-page optimization
- Off-page optimization
- Local SEO
- Mobile SEO
- Voice SEO
- International SEO
- App-Store SEO